Expand my Community achievements bar.

LiveCopy - PushOnModify issue - 6.0 SP2

Level 5

Hello, in our current implementation in AEM 6.0 + SP2, we have created two live copies based on one node which is acting as a blueprint but it is not a blueprint node. At this moment we are using below rollout configs in the live copy nodes.

Push On Modify

Activate on Blueprint Activation

Deactivate on Blueprint Deactivation

PushOnModify works most of the time whenever something changes in the master node (acting as blueprint) to the live copy nodes but sometimes skips pushing the changes to the live copy nodes. Inconsistency is the issue, this is happening mostly for the images and Pdf documents which are getting synch in the Scene7. For example, if we upload image in the master node - page and this image is in synch in the S7 with dam admin, path automatically change to S7 path in the master node - page as soon as user upload the image in the component (expected) but in the live copy nodes, fileReference, imageserverurl fields would show the path from the dam admin. It works sometime but sometime doesn't. 

How to fix this inconsistent behaviour ? i am thinking to add "standard rollout" config but it will be triggerred on rollout and may not serve the purpose. Please advice.

3 Replies

Level 10

I am checking with Adobe employees to see if this is a known issue. 

Level 5

smacdonald2008 wrote...

just checking, have you heard anything back. Please advice.

Level 5

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Hi Scott, did you get chance to check with Adobe team.