Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Launcher should not get executed on Asset deletion

Level 1

I have a custom workflow for generating Image renditions. It should be triggered for image upload, image edit, image replace. Event Type for the launcher is Modified type. The workflow has a gatekeeper process in the beginning followed by custom workflow process.

On deleting an asset, getting error :

Caused by: com.day.cq.workflow.WorkflowException: execute: gatekeeping failed, asset [{/content/dam/demo/images/test2/image2.jpg}] in payload doesn't exist for workflow

I don't want the workflow to be triggered for deleting asset. There has to be some condition in the WF launcher to handle this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

aem - CQ5 modify event fired on page delete - Stack Overflow  This has explanation on why modified event is called on deletion.

I think you can extend the Gatekeeper process to handle resource asset deletion.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

aem - CQ5 modify event fired on page delete - Stack Overflow  This has explanation on why modified event is called on deletion.

I think you can extend the Gatekeeper process to handle resource asset deletion.