Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Launcher should not get executed on Asset deletion

Level 1

I have a custom workflow for generating Image renditions. It should be triggered for image upload, image edit, image replace. Event Type for the launcher is Modified type. The workflow has a gatekeeper process in the beginning followed by custom workflow process.

On deleting an asset, getting error :

Caused by: com.day.cq.workflow.WorkflowException: execute: gatekeeping failed, asset [{/content/dam/demo/images/test2/image2.jpg}] in payload doesn't exist for workflow

I don't want the workflow to be triggered for deleting asset. There has to be some condition in the WF launcher to handle this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

aem - CQ5 modify event fired on page delete - Stack Overflow  This has explanation on why modified event is called on deletion.

I think you can extend the Gatekeeper process to handle resource asset deletion.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

aem - CQ5 modify event fired on page delete - Stack Overflow  This has explanation on why modified event is called on deletion.

I think you can extend the Gatekeeper process to handle resource asset deletion.