Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issues with appResourcesPath

Level 4

Hello All - I am facing an issues with displaying the favicon. Currently based on appResourcesPath, I am loading the favicon image. The image is getting displayed in author, publish and but not in direct URL (dispatcher/CDN). Can someone tell me what could be the issue?

${page.appResourcesPath}

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aemninja 

If it's accessible in publish instance then it's not an code issue and it's limited to dispatcher configuration only.

You will need to see what is the path that is requested to load the favicon and if the path is allowed in the farm file on the dispatcher /filter section

Also you can check in th dispatcher.log what error you are getting when you are trying to access the file directly. This will help you in debug the issue and you will be able to find the RC.

www.something.com/favicon.ico or www.something.com/something/something/favicon.ico

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @aemninja 

If it's accessible in publish instance then it's not an code issue and it's limited to dispatcher configuration only.

You will need to see what is the path that is requested to load the favicon and if the path is allowed in the farm file on the dispatcher /filter section

Also you can check in th dispatcher.log what error you are getting when you are trying to access the file directly. This will help you in debug the issue and you will be able to find the RC.

www.something.com/favicon.ico or www.something.com/something/something/favicon.ico

Thanks!