Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Is it possible to include embed component in html?

Level 2

Hi,

I need to include embed component in my custom component using html.

<sly data-sly-resource="${'embed' @ resourceType='awsevents/components/embed', decorationTagName='div'}" />

I have added the resource and when I author this embed component which I have included in my custom component. I'm getting error.

<html>
<head><title>500 Internal Server Error</title></head>
<body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>Cannot serve request to /mnt/override/apps/core/wcm/components/embed/v1/embed/_cq_dialog.html/content/awsevents/us/en/home/test-page/jcr:content/root/container/container/mediateaser/embed in com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.embed.EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet</p>

<h3>Exception:</h3>
<pre>
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.policies.ContentPolicyManagerImpl.hasStructureTemplate(ContentPolicyManagerImpl.java:223)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.policies.ContentPolicyManagerImpl.getPolicyMapping(ContentPolicyManagerImpl.java:241)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.policies.ContentPolicyManagerImpl.getPolicy(ContentPolicyManagerImpl.java:104)
at com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.embed.EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.getEmbeddableOptions(EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.java:73)
at com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.embed.EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.doGet(EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.java:62)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:266)

Is there any solution to resolve this error?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This seems to be an AEM-related question.

Can you please raise this in the respective forum as the topic here is exclusively on Campaign Standard

View solution in original post

0 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This seems to be an AEM-related question.

Can you please raise this in the respective forum as the topic here is exclusively on Campaign Standard