Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

ACS AEM Commons - Dispatcher Flush Rules is not working

Level 2

Hi all,

Requirement:
Whenever content fragments are published/replicated, then the particular static page needs to be updated with the updated content fragment automatically in the dispatcher. I have set the rules in the ACS AEM Commons - Dispatcher Flush Rules:

Abirami_SD_0-1646059082256.png

But this is not working. The dispatcher page was still cached and showing the old content.

Can anyone please help me on this?

@kautuk_sahni@Theo_Pendle @Arun_Patidar @Himanshu_Singhal  @vanegi @Vijayalakshmi_S @Andrei_Dantsou @Kiran_Vedantam 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Abirami_SD ,
As per the documentation, you should not use "/*" at the end of the target path. Something like below: 

prop.rules.hierarchical=[
	"/content/dam/.*\.(png|jpg)=/content/mysite"
]

This would clear all under /content/mysite.

In your configuration, you have used  

prop.rules.hierarchical=[ "/content/dam/.*\.(png|jpg)=/content/mysite/*" ]  an extra /* at the end of the target path.

Remove it and test. It might fix the problem. Reference Link: https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/dispatcher-flush-rules/index.ht...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you try with DELETE replication action type?

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Abirami_SD ,
As per the documentation, you should not use "/*" at the end of the target path. Something like below: 

prop.rules.hierarchical=[
	"/content/dam/.*\.(png|jpg)=/content/mysite"
]

This would clear all under /content/mysite.

In your configuration, you have used  

prop.rules.hierarchical=[ "/content/dam/.*\.(png|jpg)=/content/mysite/*" ]  an extra /* at the end of the target path.

Remove it and test. It might fix the problem. Reference Link: https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/dispatcher-flush-rules/index.ht...