Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it possible to include embed component in html?

Employee

Hi,

I need to include embed component in my custom component using html.

<sly data-sly-resource="${'embed' @ resourceType='awsevents/components/embed', decorationTagName='div'}" />

I have added the resource and when I author this embed component which I have included in my custom component. I'm getting error.

<html>
<head><title>500 Internal Server Error</title></head>
<body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>Cannot serve request to /mnt/override/apps/core/wcm/components/embed/v1/embed/_cq_dialog.html/content/awsevents/us/en/home/test-page/jcr:content/root/container/container/mediateaser/embed in com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.embed.EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet</p>

<h3>Exception:</h3>
<pre>
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.policies.ContentPolicyManagerImpl.hasStructureTemplate(ContentPolicyManagerImpl.java:223)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.policies.ContentPolicyManagerImpl.getPolicyMapping(ContentPolicyManagerImpl.java:241)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.policies.ContentPolicyManagerImpl.getPolicy(ContentPolicyManagerImpl.java:104)
at com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.embed.EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.getEmbeddableOptions(EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.java:73)
at com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.embed.EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.doGet(EmbeddableOptionsDataSourceServlet.java:62)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:266)

Is there any solution to resolve this error?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This seems to be an AEM-related question.

Can you please raise this in the respective forum as the topic here is exclusively on Campaign Standard

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This seems to be an AEM-related question.

Can you please raise this in the respective forum as the topic here is exclusively on Campaign Standard