Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

in page properties dialog to enable cancelling of individual properties inheritance in 6.3

Level 1

Hi, Team,

Could you please help me,

We are create Live copy page in aem 6.3, crating successfully everything working fine.

But when I was go to page properties, we are not able see inheritance box in my page

So please help me.

Find below screenshot.

1599952_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

sanjayk49156198

The behavior is expected an intended. The Live Copy creation process involves a configuration which doesn't "sync" the title, description, and a few other jcr properties. This is the default configuration and a fairly standard configuration.

Can you ensure that it is a valid use-case on your end to have the title sync'd?

You can configure the jcr:title to be sync'd by changing the property "Excluded Page Properties" in "CQ MSM Content Update Action". A value of jcr:(?!(jcr:title)$).* instead of jcr.* should work for you. You can read more about this in Configuring Live Copy Synchronization

Best Regards,

Aneet Arora

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

sanjayk49156198

The behavior is expected an intended. The Live Copy creation process involves a configuration which doesn't "sync" the title, description, and a few other jcr properties. This is the default configuration and a fairly standard configuration.

Can you ensure that it is a valid use-case on your end to have the title sync'd?

You can configure the jcr:title to be sync'd by changing the property "Excluded Page Properties" in "CQ MSM Content Update Action". A value of jcr:(?!(jcr:title)$).* instead of jcr.* should work for you. You can read more about this in Configuring Live Copy Synchronization

Best Regards,

Aneet Arora