Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Having trouble with checked = "true" property with pages created from Editable Templates

Level 4

I want to have a checkbox checked by default on the page properties of a page created using editable template unless we go and uncheck it, and tried adding checked = {Boolean} true for the property,but this does not seem to be working for pages created from editable templates. The first time on opening page properties it appears checked but on adding a component to the page and then checking the page properties , it is back to its unchecked state.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have tried with below field entries and it's working for me -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1643989563585.png

I am using AEM 6.5 here and checkbox is able to retain 'checked' status after adding component on page also.

I have tried with we.retail editable template.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have tried with below field entries and it's working for me -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1643989563585.png

I am using AEM 6.5 here and checkbox is able to retain 'checked' status after adding component on page also.

I have tried with we.retail editable template.

Community Advisor

Hi @SHIBANI06 ,

You need to used both the property checked and unchecked.

Kr,

Sanjay

Level 4

Adding checked = true, uncheckedValue=false, cq:hideOnEdit = false, cq:showOnCreate = true worked, but whenever we create an Experience fragment using editable template, a variation gets created by default and the checkbox remains unchecked in this default master variation whereas if we now create a new variation, the checkbox is checked. 

Is this an expected behavior?

Level 4

Is there a way to have the check box of the default master variation also enabled by default?

Level 2

Hi @SHIBANI06 , were you able to fix this issue? I am also facing the same issue with experience fragment.