Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Having trouble with checked = "true" property with pages created from Editable Templates

Level 4

I want to have a checkbox checked by default on the page properties of a page created using editable template unless we go and uncheck it, and tried adding checked = {Boolean} true for the property,but this does not seem to be working for pages created from editable templates. The first time on opening page properties it appears checked but on adding a component to the page and then checking the page properties , it is back to its unchecked state.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have tried with below field entries and it's working for me -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1643989563585.png

I am using AEM 6.5 here and checkbox is able to retain 'checked' status after adding component on page also.

I have tried with we.retail editable template.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have tried with below field entries and it's working for me -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1643989563585.png

I am using AEM 6.5 here and checkbox is able to retain 'checked' status after adding component on page also.

I have tried with we.retail editable template.

Community Advisor

Hi @SHIBANI06 ,

You need to used both the property checked and unchecked.

Kr,

Sanjay

Level 4

Adding checked = true, uncheckedValue=false, cq:hideOnEdit = false, cq:showOnCreate = true worked, but whenever we create an Experience fragment using editable template, a variation gets created by default and the checkbox remains unchecked in this default master variation whereas if we now create a new variation, the checkbox is checked. 

Is this an expected behavior?

Level 4

Is there a way to have the check box of the default master variation also enabled by default?

Level 2

Hi @SHIBANI06 , were you able to fix this issue? I am also facing the same issue with experience fragment.