Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

full size the Dialog fields in full screen

Level 4

hi,

i am working on aem 6.5 touch ui.

my requirement is to maximize the width of the dialog fields when dialog is at full screen mode.

is it possible to do so.

can anyone share links or details for the same 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kiranc13433869 

Add property granite:class: coral-RichText-FixedColumn-column to the container(granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container) which holds all the fields. This is for Coral3. Using this fields will get nearly 70% width. If you want increase further, you should write custom css.

AG

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

in 6.5 by default maximize will work right, how are you constructing your dialog? using coral UI 3 ?

AEM_dialog_maximize.png

Level 1
I am also facing a similar issue.I have more than 1 tabs in my dialog. So in toggle fullscreen my dialog fields are aligning center rather than using the whole screen space

Level 1

Hi Suresh,

Did u get the solution of getting the fields in wider length in toggle fullscreen? If yes, could you please provide solution here, We also want to get the wider length of fields for dialog box while toggle fullscreen for all the components.

For u its getting automatically wider length in toggle fullscreen right, could you please provide solution here, could u please send us files of 

/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container

/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/fixedcolumns

code.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kiranc13433869 

Add property granite:class: coral-RichText-FixedColumn-column to the container(granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container) which holds all the fields. This is for Coral3. Using this fields will get nearly 70% width. If you want increase further, you should write custom css.

AG

Level 1

Hi Anudeep,

Did u get the solution of getting the fields in wider length in toggle fullscreen? If yes, could you please provide solution here, We also want to get the wider length of fields for dialog box while toggle fullscreen for all the components.

Level 1
I am also facing a similar issue.I have more than 1 tabs in my dialog. So in toggle fullscreen my dialog fields are aligning center rather than using the whole screen space. Any insights?