Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Foundation Tags components or extended Tags component not working in Dispatcher?

Level 4

Hi,

I have extended foundation Tags component for my requirement. It works in Author and Publish. But it doesn't work in dispatcher, it give some alert saying "" and if i click ok it redirects to dispatcher login page.

What i found is the EXT js code used in Tags component is causing the issue. But i don't know the alternate to make it work.

How can i make it work?.

Thanks.

Vikram.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

File daycare. As a temp workaround Your description says working in author & publish but not at dispatcher.   Are you sure you have not logged in publish Or is the tag used for authenticated user.  Two steps should solve the issue. 

*   Make sure user have read access to /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo  (You might already have)

*     In dispatcher you should allow for  /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

can you post javascript error?

Level 4

The js alert was "Your request could not be completed because you have been signed out" and if i click on Ok, it redirects to Log-in page

if i comment the ext js code in tags component /libs/foundation/components/form/tags/tags.jsp line 94 to 123, i don't get the alert but the component is not rendered.

Thanks,

Vikram

Level 10

might be your custom code trying to access protected nodes.

Level 4

HI Sham,

No customization was done. it was the same component there in foundation and just copied to apps. I tried using the both overlayed and foundation components. It doesn't work.

Correct answer by
Level 10

File daycare. As a temp workaround Your description says working in author & publish but not at dispatcher.   Are you sure you have not logged in publish Or is the tag used for authenticated user.  Two steps should solve the issue. 

*   Make sure user have read access to /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo  (You might already have)

*     In dispatcher you should allow for  /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo

Level 4

I will try this and let you know.

Thanks Sham.