Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Folder inside apps module not uploading on install.

Level 4

I was trying to implement some datasources in my dialog but when I installed my project the select would be blank, when checking the logs I came across the following error:

org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource TypeOverwritingResourceWrapper, type=kg-commons/datasources/dropdown, path=/mnt/override/apps/kg-commons/components/button/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/properties/items/columns/items/column/items/size

So I then went to the CRX to check my apps folders, and what do I find? That the folder which contains the options and the dropdown logic are not there. Here is IntelliJ:

Jeanmaradiaga_0-1631903605672.png

And here is the CRX:

Jeanmaradiaga_1-1631903625138.png

As you can see there is no datasources or dialogs folders. I tried re-installing but the folders aren't being uploaded. Does anyone knows why this could be happening?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Jeanmaradiaga -

1. Check if your filter.xml covers the paths datasources and dialogs?

2. If it does cover, then when you try to manually install the package do you find any errors in the console or the error log?

Thanks,

Fani

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Jeanmaradiaga -

1. Check if your filter.xml covers the paths datasources and dialogs?

2. If it does cover, then when you try to manually install the package do you find any errors in the console or the error log?

Thanks,

Fani

Level 4

Hello @Fanindra_Surat ,

I checked the filter.xml and it seems to be working now that I added it but now I am getting an error for the dropwdown.jsp:

*ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1631910024484] GET /mnt/override/apps/kg-commons/components/button/_cq_dialog.html/content/kg-commons/us/en/jcr:content/root/container/container/button HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable
javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed executing script /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/dialog.jsp: org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: An exception occurred processing JSP page /apps/kg-commons/datasources/dropdown/dropdown.jsp at line 23

This is referring to this:

Jeanmaradiaga_0-1631910285083.png