Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error connecting to Test and Target Cloud services in AEM 6.2 using Target Standard credentials.

Level 2

hi ,

1. I have configured a Test and Target in Cloud services in AEM 6.2, however when I use my Target Standard username and password it does not connect to the server ( please refer to the error in the screenshot) and it is able to connect successfully with my Adobe Target Classic credentials with the same client code : accentureplc.
  2. According to the documentation provided by adobe, we should be able to create activities of 2 types in AEM 6.2 ( XT and A/B… ) tests, however I am not able to create a XT from my AEM instance with the cloud services configured on my Adobe Classic account.( please refer the screenshot below)

Please refer to the screenshots attached

4 Replies

Level 10

I am checking with internal ppl on this. I am trying to determine if there is a known issue. 

Level 1

smacdonald2008 wrote...

I am checking with internal ppl on this. I am trying to determine if there is a known issue. 

Please reply back if you figure anything out here.

Level 1

I'm also experiencing #1. It seems like AEM does not like accounts using an Adobe ID, which Target Standard does. Target classic has it's own credential not tied to an Adobe ID.

Employee

This should be possible, I will suggest you to reach out to the Target team to verify if the user has enough permissions on both Standard and Classic.