Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error 404 accessing identity synchronization in /system/console/jmx

Level 2

Hello community,

recently, we are getting a strange 404 error when accessing "External Identity Synchronization Management". It´s the same for every country configuration we have:

image.png

image.png

The configurations were working well in the past, importing user accounts from LDAP and users were testing our applications through SSO without problem. But now I discovered this error. Otherwise everything in the /system/console and our applications seem to be working well. I am still using the same admin account.

The server is publish, version 6.5.7. It is a test server in Docker container. The logs are not showing anything when attempting to load the page.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

In the end there were probably two faults, not relating directly to AEM:

1. There was something wrong with the CentOS Winbind daemon which wasn´t connected properly to our Active Directory server. That was restarted.
  2. We were accessing the JMX via URL servername.xx.yyy/..., where xx.yyy is our company domain. Instead with servername:4503/.... 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

by any chance, did you cross verify if appropriate bundles and services are up? This is related to LDAP so ideally we should check all required services in console.

I hope this helps

regards,

jitendra

Level 2

Hello Jitendra, everything seems to be configured and working normally, as on our production and other servers. All bundles are up and running, configuration should be also ok. It is really puzzling.

MartinNekula_0-1626096160096.png

Correct answer by
Level 2

In the end there were probably two faults, not relating directly to AEM:

1. There was something wrong with the CentOS Winbind daemon which wasn´t connected properly to our Active Directory server. That was restarted.
  2. We were accessing the JMX via URL servername.xx.yyy/..., where xx.yyy is our company domain. Instead with servername:4503/....