Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic Tabs on Click and Image Upload

Level 10

Hello,

Has anyone tried to add a new tab on click of say a symbol (+) on a dialog making use of listeners or so? I am trying to show an Image tab on click of symbol (+) so that a tab is displayed such that users can drag and drop a image on that tab. This way (+) symbol helps creating tabs on the fly along with ability to drag and drop images onto those tabs.

Please let me know.

Regards,

NZ

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi NZ ,

I hope you are aware of workflows. There is a workflow step called OR Split which has radio buttons .

Onclick of these , dynamically new tabs get created .You can have a look at this code which will help you in implementing the (+) symbol.

For the drag and drop functionality , you can refer the image component of wcm to write a custom EXTjs function.

Regards

Harish   

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi NZ ,

I hope you are aware of workflows. There is a workflow step called OR Split which has radio buttons .

Onclick of these , dynamically new tabs get created .You can have a look at this code which will help you in implementing the (+) symbol.

For the drag and drop functionality , you can refer the image component of wcm to write a custom EXTjs function.

Regards

Harish