Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Dynamic Tabs on Click and Image Upload

Level 10

Hello,

Has anyone tried to add a new tab on click of say a symbol (+) on a dialog making use of listeners or so? I am trying to show an Image tab on click of symbol (+) so that a tab is displayed such that users can drag and drop a image on that tab. This way (+) symbol helps creating tabs on the fly along with ability to drag and drop images onto those tabs.

Please let me know.

Regards,

NZ

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi NZ ,

I hope you are aware of workflows. There is a workflow step called OR Split which has radio buttons .

Onclick of these , dynamically new tabs get created .You can have a look at this code which will help you in implementing the (+) symbol.

For the drag and drop functionality , you can refer the image component of wcm to write a custom EXTjs function.

Regards

Harish   

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi NZ ,

I hope you are aware of workflows. There is a workflow step called OR Split which has radio buttons .

Onclick of these , dynamically new tabs get created .You can have a look at this code which will help you in implementing the (+) symbol.

For the drag and drop functionality , you can refer the image component of wcm to write a custom EXTjs function.

Regards

Harish