Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

cancelling

Level 1

How do I cancel my subscription without getting a massive fine of $217.  our business is now closing due to Covid and I need to cancel everything, I have been with Adobe for 1 month but now have to pay a massive fine just to cancel.  How do I overcome this, this is stressing me out sooo much .  Help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

thank you, it is all sorted now, contacted them thru facebook and all done.  Thanks

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you give some more details ?

Subscription related to Adobe products ?

Level 1

It is for Stock.adobe. just the photo part.  I dont really understand the entire thing, and just signed up for stock photos.

Community Advisor

@admin891,

Try reaching out to someone from Adobe @kautuk_sahni  or @Jagpreet_Singh_ for more inputs if it's related to subscription of any adobe products.

Community Advisor

@admin891  sorry to hear that . Please reach out to the support. Which product are we talking here ?

Community Advisor

@kautuk_sahni  Could you please help here ? He needs some help with stoke photos subscription and if you know to whom he should reach out ?

Correct answer by
Level 1

thank you, it is all sorted now, contacted them thru facebook and all done.  Thanks

Administrator

@admin891 , Request you to please post this concern at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/bd-p/stock?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.

The Adobe Stock Community has relevant stakeholders to assist you with speed.

-Kautuk 

Kautuk Sahni