Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

can experience fragments be exported in json format?

Level 3

can experience fragments be exported in json fomat like the content fragments?

it is aem6.3

can the html offers which are edited in aem6.3 and delivered to adobe target  be exported in json format?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

littlegreywolf

Export from AEM to Adobe Target currently only exports the HTML and there isn't any way to export it as a JSON. However, this appears to be in the roadmap for a future release of AEM. It will be included in the release notes of the AEM version in which it's released under reference number CQ-4238696

Best Regards,

Aneet Arora

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 3

what is the relation between Experience Fragments and Content Service?

Level 10

Experience Fragment is like any other AEM component - just a piece of content that typically renders on a page. However - when using Content Services - you can export AEM content.

I strongly recommend that you watch the webinar that i posted. It will provide a lot of information about Content Services for you.

Correct answer by
Level 5

littlegreywolf

Export from AEM to Adobe Target currently only exports the HTML and there isn't any way to export it as a JSON. However, this appears to be in the roadmap for a future release of AEM. It will be included in the release notes of the AEM version in which it's released under reference number CQ-4238696

Best Regards,

Aneet Arora