Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM SP 6.5.8 Publish Login

Level 5

I can no longer login through package manager on publish instance after installing the latest service pack 6.5.8. I can still through: /libs/granite/core/content/login.html. I'm just wondering if I've missed something in the release notes, maybe?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sdouglasmc 

After 6.5.6.0 Upgrade, package manager login is disabled on publish instance. It's allowed only via /libs/granite/core/content/login.html

You are all set!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sdouglasmc 

After 6.5.6.0 Upgrade, package manager login is disabled on publish instance. It's allowed only via /libs/granite/core/content/login.html

You are all set!

Thanks!

Level 5
Not sure that's true. I have 4 production instances and 3 staging instances running 6.5.7 and all can login through package manager. As could the two I just upgraded before today.

Community Advisor

Please see the release notes here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/sp-release-...

Package manager does not logout users after clicking the Logout option (NPR-35160).

For confirmation you can raise a request with Adobe and they will be able to confirm the same.

Thanks!

Level 5
I've read the release notes. Plenty. I'm not sure you understand what I'm asking. What was taken out previously was login through crxde. Before I raise a ticket to Adobe, I'm looking to see if other's have come across this.

Community Advisor
I am alrady using 6.5.8.0 and this is how it works basically. Hope I was able to answer.

Community Advisor

Hi @sdouglasmc,

CRX and package manager login has been restricted as per the release notes.

But you can login through /crx/explorer/index.jsp.

This will work.

Employee Advisor

This is working as designed. The product team implemented this change to move towards unified login via "/libs/granite/core/content/login.html"

Level 5
That's great to know. Thanks. I just wasn't seeing it in the release notes and didn't want to create a ticket if that's all it was.