Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM Sites Architect Certification AD0-E117

Level 4

Hi Everyone

Hope all are staying safe and healthy!

Has anyone taken the AD0-E117 Architect certification recently. Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @minisanu!

Adobe_Certified_Master_Experience_Cloud_products_Digital_Badge.pngYou can find some information on that specific certification on the exam guide page for Adobe Certified Master - Adobe Experience Manager Architect.

I did take the exam myself earlier this year and found it challenging but doable if you have a good practical background working as an AEM architect in your projects.

Are you looking for any input in particular?

You will find additional resources online.

I am not aware of something referring to the latest update of that certification, but most topics covered in these older articles are still valid and relevant.

Update:

As per the above linked exam guide, this certification covers AEM 6.4, 6.5, and AEM as a Cloud Service.

I think that at the time I took the exam, there was a separate, dedicated certification for AEM as a Cloud Service but I'm unable to find it right now. So there is a possibility that these two exams have been merged, but I'm not sure about that. In any case, apart from on-premise know how for AEM 6.5 (and 6.4; but I don't see a relevant difference here) it's a good idea to have a general understanding of AEM as a Cloud Service as well.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @minisanu!

Adobe_Certified_Master_Experience_Cloud_products_Digital_Badge.pngYou can find some information on that specific certification on the exam guide page for Adobe Certified Master - Adobe Experience Manager Architect.

I did take the exam myself earlier this year and found it challenging but doable if you have a good practical background working as an AEM architect in your projects.

Are you looking for any input in particular?

You will find additional resources online.

I am not aware of something referring to the latest update of that certification, but most topics covered in these older articles are still valid and relevant.

Update:

As per the above linked exam guide, this certification covers AEM 6.4, 6.5, and AEM as a Cloud Service.

I think that at the time I took the exam, there was a separate, dedicated certification for AEM as a Cloud Service but I'm unable to find it right now. So there is a possibility that these two exams have been merged, but I'm not sure about that. In any case, apart from on-premise know how for AEM 6.5 (and 6.4; but I don't see a relevant difference here) it's a good idea to have a general understanding of AEM as a Cloud Service as well.

Hope that helps!

Level 4
Hi @markus_bulla_adobe, Thanks for the quick reply. I just want to know the AEM version and specific topics to prepare myself. I do have experience in AEM and wanted to take up the exam.

Employee Advisor

Hi @minisanu!

I have updated my answer with regards to the AEM version (it's 6.4, 6.5 and AEMaCS).
The linked resources in my post do have a good list of topics that are covered in the exam.