Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Sites Architect Certification AD0-E117

Level 4

Hi Everyone

Hope all are staying safe and healthy!

Has anyone taken the AD0-E117 Architect certification recently. Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @minisanu!

Adobe_Certified_Master_Experience_Cloud_products_Digital_Badge.pngYou can find some information on that specific certification on the exam guide page for Adobe Certified Master - Adobe Experience Manager Architect.

I did take the exam myself earlier this year and found it challenging but doable if you have a good practical background working as an AEM architect in your projects.

Are you looking for any input in particular?

You will find additional resources online.

I am not aware of something referring to the latest update of that certification, but most topics covered in these older articles are still valid and relevant.

Update:

As per the above linked exam guide, this certification covers AEM 6.4, 6.5, and AEM as a Cloud Service.

I think that at the time I took the exam, there was a separate, dedicated certification for AEM as a Cloud Service but I'm unable to find it right now. So there is a possibility that these two exams have been merged, but I'm not sure about that. In any case, apart from on-premise know how for AEM 6.5 (and 6.4; but I don't see a relevant difference here) it's a good idea to have a general understanding of AEM as a Cloud Service as well.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @minisanu!

Adobe_Certified_Master_Experience_Cloud_products_Digital_Badge.pngYou can find some information on that specific certification on the exam guide page for Adobe Certified Master - Adobe Experience Manager Architect.

I did take the exam myself earlier this year and found it challenging but doable if you have a good practical background working as an AEM architect in your projects.

Are you looking for any input in particular?

You will find additional resources online.

I am not aware of something referring to the latest update of that certification, but most topics covered in these older articles are still valid and relevant.

Update:

As per the above linked exam guide, this certification covers AEM 6.4, 6.5, and AEM as a Cloud Service.

I think that at the time I took the exam, there was a separate, dedicated certification for AEM as a Cloud Service but I'm unable to find it right now. So there is a possibility that these two exams have been merged, but I'm not sure about that. In any case, apart from on-premise know how for AEM 6.5 (and 6.4; but I don't see a relevant difference here) it's a good idea to have a general understanding of AEM as a Cloud Service as well.

Hope that helps!

Level 4
Hi @markus_bulla_adobe, Thanks for the quick reply. I just want to know the AEM version and specific topics to prepare myself. I do have experience in AEM and wanted to take up the exam.

Employee Advisor

Hi @minisanu!

I have updated my answer with regards to the AEM version (it's 6.4, 6.5 and AEMaCS).
The linked resources in my post do have a good list of topics that are covered in the exam.