Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

[AEM Meetup] [Networking][08-Sep-17] Folks, introduce yourselves and get to know your peers!!

Administrator

WhoWeAre.png

Let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Product Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 5 years now. I started my career in Adobe as a Software Engineer. I love to code and feels great in solving problems. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a Sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Looking forward to meeting & network with your all.

PS: This thread is different from main Introduce Yourself (Global) thread. This is intended for only AEM Meetup attendees to know each other.

Thanks,

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni
25 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Am Kanav Ohri working as AEM developer since 4 years and presently working for Sapient.Am known as the troubleshooter of my team. You give me any defect/issue related to AEM and am there with a solution.
My communication and business analysis skills add to my coding profile.
A connoisseur of good food,I love cooking and trying new cuisines. I review restaurants on Zomato.

Love writing shayari and reading philosophy books.

Regards

Kanav Ohri
AEM Developer

Administrator

kanavo26284336 AEM devs ask many questions every day at Adobe Experience Manager, you can certainly help them by sharing your AEM wisdom and answering them .

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Thanks for letting know about your expertise. I'll reach out to you more often then

Regards

Gaurav

Level 2

Hi,

This is Nishant Gupta working as AEM Developer since 1 year and presently working at Argil DX. I like to learn new things and working on new technology. I have total 5.2 years or work experience and 4.2 years of work experience in J2EE.

Regards,

Nishant Gupta

Level 1

Hi,

I am Sanjay Kumar working as AEM Developer since 2.7 years and total IT experience in 3.7 at TCS . I have worked on multiple CQ/AEM projects.

⦁ Comprenhensive knowledge on ADOBE CQ5 associated technologies like JCR, Apache Sling, OSGI and CRX.

⦁ Responsible for Page, Component and Template Creation.

⦁ Experience in development of object orientated enterprise web based and client server applications.

⦁ Having knowledge on Dispatcher Configuration and Internalization.

⦁ Worked on Run modes , OSGI, Sightly, Touch UI.

⦁ Performance optimization, progressive enhancement, usability and accessiblity.

⦁ Possess good understanding of bussiness process,

Regards

Sanjay Kumar

Level 2

Hello,

I am Nikesh Shindhe currently working as junior AEM Consultant at Argil DX Noida  from April 2017!, trained on AEM 6.2, 6.0, an self learner! i have sound knowledge in AEM development and java. 

Level 1

Hi,

I am Yashdeep Bahadur have worked as AEM Developer from past 1.5 years. Currently working as Adobe Campaign developer. My total experience is 4.5 years in TCS. I have a knowledge of Core JAVA and PL/SQL that adds to my problem resolving and analysis skills. I like to learn new things.

Regards

Yashdeep Bahadur

AEM and Campaign Developer

Level 1

Hi,

I am Ayush Manu Jain and have been working at Sapient for the last 1.5 years. My total experience on AEM is 2.1 years and i have also worked on Adobe campaign. Looking forward to learn new things on AEM 6.3

Regards,

Ayush Manu Jain

Level 10

Hi,

I am Ratna Kumar working as AEM developer in Accenture, India from past 1 year. My total experience on AEM is 4 years and I am one of the community member working for the community from past 3 years. Looking forward to meet all of you on this great event and learn new things on AEM 6.3

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Level 10

Ratna does an amazing job too at testing most of the community HELPX articles to ensure they work. This helps ensure they are accurate for ppl trying to learn various AEM use cases. Keep up the amazing community work Ratna!!!

Level 2

Hi Guys

I am Gaurav, currently working with AKQA. Recently started working on Adobe AEM and have previously worked on Java/J2EE technologies for past 8 years. I am loving AEM and want to learn amazing stuff coming out in AEM 6.3.

Very keen to get involved in the community and start contributing in near future. This is my first community event and meetup and I am really excited for this.

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys and learn from all of you.

Regards

Gaurav Verma

Level 2

Hi, I am Gaurav tomar working in Cyber City Gurgaon, I have been working on Adobe analytics since last 3 years and now looking forward to get more knowledge on AEM.

Thanks

Level 2

Hi All,

I am Brijesh Tewari working as Technical Lead in HCL. My total experience on AEM is 3 years. I have worked in AEM 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2 version.

Very interested to get involved in the community and looking forward to meet all.

Thanks

Level 1

Dear All,

I am Satyam Bansal working as Senior Associate in SapientRazorfish. I have total experience of 5.6 years in CMS domain and have experience in working with different CMS tools like AEM, Interwoven Teamsite and IBM WCM, from the past 2 years I am working on AEM 6.x.

I am a self learner and strong believer of "Live and Learn".

Looking forward to meet all of you on this great event and learn some new things on AEM 6.3.

Kind Regards,

Satyam Bansal

Level 1

Hello Kautuk,

I am Neeraj Gupta, Senior Program Manager with HCL Tech. I have been directing and managing large scale engagements entailing Legacy Modernization and Digital Transformation for customers in various domains.

I have an in-depth know-how of various CMS platforms like Interwoven Teamsite, Sitecore, Alfresco, Documetum, SharePoint, WordPress, etc. and got myself enrolled to gain insight on AEM and its differentiated offerings.

----------------------------

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj Gupta

Level 1

Hello All,

I am Balaji, Software Development Analyst with Accenture.I have been working in AEM from past 1 year and looking forward to be certified AEM developer.

Regards,

Balaji Chindanur

Level 2

Hi All,

I am Anjli Solanki working as AEM developer in Accenture, India. My total experience on AEM is 2 years.

Looking forward to meet all of you on this great event and learn new things on AEM 6.3

Thanks,

Anjli Solanki

Community Advisor

Hi Community,,

My self Prince Shivhare working as AEM developer in Wipro Digital, India from past 2 months. I have 4 years of experience in AEM and Java. I have worked with Accenture solution for 3 years. I am with community from last 8 months and trying to answers in forum, testing helpx articles, submitting the code package to community. Looking forward to meet all of you on this great event and learn new things on AEM 6.3

Thanks,

Prince Shivhare

Level 1

Hi All,

I am SMIT KUMAR working as an AEM developer in HCL Technologies from past 6 months. I have 5 Years of Java/J2EE development experience. I have joined this community to get an insight of latest AEM technologies. I am here to learn and give answers to the query of various community. Very excited to meet all of you on this vibrant event and learn about new features and insight of AEM 6.3

Thanks

SMIT KUMAR

Level 2

Hi All,

I am Abhey, working in AEM for about 4 years now. I like the dynamism introduced in AEM by Adobe. I still remember version 5.4 and if we compare that with the current version, there has been immense changes and new features. As a fresher (having close to 1 year experience in J2EE), I could not  understand the power of its technology stack, but now when I try to go deep into any aspect of its stack, be it JCR, Sling or OSGI, I love them even more.

Thanks for organizing such an informative and knowledgeable session. Looking forward to meet all the technology enthusiasts.

Thanks,

Abhey