Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

AEM as a cloud service project Cloud Manager update

Level 5

Hi all,

Created project with maven command for AEMaaCS.

"mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=44 -D aemVersion=cloud -D appTitle="My Site" -D appId="mysite" -D groupId="com.mysite" -D includeExamples=n -D includeDispatcherConfig=n"

Do we have to specify or update any mandatory or other details in pom files to get it deployed using Cloud Manager deployment.

Please share your inputs where in which exact files update is required.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ahh sorry, it was a typo correct, it is without dispatcher.

No, you can deployed archetype generated project and just update the core component version and aem-sdk version i parent pom properties to match with your cloud instance

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@rsl_lucky 

Please try the Code Quality pipeline to validate the same.

I haven't tried by excluding Dispatcher configs.

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hi @rsl_lucky 
It will work without dispatcher module as well. I had deployed many small POC projects on cloud without dispatcher module.

Arun Patidar

Level 5

Thanks @arunpatidar for your inputs.

Just for confirmation above in your reply, is it 'with' or 'without' dispatcher module.

Also, do we have to specify any mandatory details in pom to get it deployed using Cloud Manager pipeline with out issues.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ahh sorry, it was a typo correct, it is without dispatcher.

No, you can deployed archetype generated project and just update the core component version and aem-sdk version i parent pom properties to match with your cloud instance

Arun Patidar