Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

AEM Champion Program 2025

Level 4

When will the registrations for the Adobe AEM Champions Program 2025 start?
I have 2+ years of experience in AME sites, and I have also done Expert certification in AEM sites. So, will I be eligible for the program??

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @bhavigoyal I am sorry, there's no fixed date for now. I think, it happens annually. You can follow kautuk sahni and other AEM community advisors on the linkedin. They keep sharing updates there about the upcoming events and programs. I was also able to register this time because of the same. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @bhavigoyal I am sorry, there's no fixed date for now. I think, it happens annually. You can follow kautuk sahni and other AEM community advisors on the linkedin. They keep sharing updates there about the upcoming events and programs. I was also able to register this time because of the same. Thanks!

Administrator

@bhavigoyal Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni