Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM 6.3 Touch UI - Side Rail Assets does not show all tags

Level 4

After adding new tags in tags console, when I come to edit page check the tags in assets (search tags) field, it does not show new tags. Even all existing tags are not displaying here. I can only see 2 tags(Orientation and Style) that were part of properties. Is there any configuration that needs to be enabled to display tags other than orientation and style?

Capture.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi All,

I have found the solution. rootPath property is set under node /libs/settings/cq/search/facets/images/jcr:content/items/tags. Overlaying this node and updating the path will resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Were you seeing all other tags before you add the new tags ?

Level 4

no in ootb installation also other tags are not showing up. i checked the properties for these 2 tags and i dont see any additional property which allows these on page. I am wondering if there is any osgi conf or else any property  somewhere in ootb page component which defines which tags are allowed. somewhere path is restricted to /etc/tags/properties.

Level 10

Yes, there is a place where you can set it in the node property.  let me see if I can pull it up for you. You would need to overlay it and then change accordingly

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi All,

I have found the solution. rootPath property is set under node /libs/settings/cq/search/facets/images/jcr:content/items/tags. Overlaying this node and updating the path will resolve the issue.