Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.3 Touch UI - Side Rail Assets does not show all tags

Level 4

After adding new tags in tags console, when I come to edit page check the tags in assets (search tags) field, it does not show new tags. Even all existing tags are not displaying here. I can only see 2 tags(Orientation and Style) that were part of properties. Is there any configuration that needs to be enabled to display tags other than orientation and style?

Capture.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi All,

I have found the solution. rootPath property is set under node /libs/settings/cq/search/facets/images/jcr:content/items/tags. Overlaying this node and updating the path will resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Were you seeing all other tags before you add the new tags ?

Level 4

no in ootb installation also other tags are not showing up. i checked the properties for these 2 tags and i dont see any additional property which allows these on page. I am wondering if there is any osgi conf or else any property  somewhere in ootb page component which defines which tags are allowed. somewhere path is restricted to /etc/tags/properties.

Level 10

Yes, there is a place where you can set it in the node property.  let me see if I can pull it up for you. You would need to overlay it and then change accordingly

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi All,

I have found the solution. rootPath property is set under node /libs/settings/cq/search/facets/images/jcr:content/items/tags. Overlaying this node and updating the path will resolve the issue.