Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.2 to 6.5 upgrade. Tags missing under jcr:content of all pages taged

Level 2

We are in process of migrating from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.5. Upon migrating, I purposefully left out the tags package from our 6.2 environment, as I have read about the tag location being moved from etc/tags to content/cq:tags, and decided to rebuild the tags manually under content/cq:tags.

After our content import, I manually built the tags and noticed that our list components using advanced search / Querybuilder predicate notation, were not populating the page lists. This lead me to investigate further by running a querybuilder search using localhost:4502/bin/querybuilder.json. In doing so, I found that our production (6.2) environment displayed the appropriate results, while our dev (6.5) environment showed no results.I then added a tag that I manually created, to a random page in the 6.5. The page populated in my search results, leading me to another path. I then checked crxde and noticed that none of our pages that were tagged in the 6.2 environment have tags in them that are plainly visible under the jcr:content node as cq:tags | String[] | random tag.

Is there something I am missing? Do I need to import the existing tags from our prod 6.2 environment residing in etc/tags and then copy them into content/cq:tags?
I just don't see why the tag line in properties is showing nothing. I don't want to manually modify each page with new tags, as we are talking about thousands of tagged pages.

Any help will be appreciated. I am not a developer and we do not have one on staff, so it would be extremely helpful to really dumb answers down, if possible.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Ok I resolved this on my own. I just needed to re-install the content and it took the tags I created in content/cq:tags and resolved the tags noted in the jcr:content node.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Ok I resolved this on my own. I just needed to re-install the content and it took the tags I created in content/cq:tags and resolved the tags noted in the jcr:content node.