Expand my Community achievements bar.

aem 6.2 publisher crx/de 500 error

Level 2

In my system, when I try to login the publisher crx/de console, it keep loading

In the error.log it shows

15.11.2016 10:04:31.817 *ERROR* [qtp1093091982-1757] com.day.crx.delite.impl.servlets.InitServlet Error while retrieving infos: java.lang.NullPointerException

In request.log it shows

15/Nov/2016:10:04:31 +1300 [340] -> GET /crx/de/init.jsp?_dc=1479157471663 HTTP/1.1
15/Nov/2016:10:04:31 +1300 [340] <- 500 application/json 1ms

8 Replies

Level 2

After restart the publisher server, I can not directly access to /system/console/bundles to check whether the start is finish.

So I have to go to crx/de to input username and password. But due to this issue, I even can not access crx/de

Employee

How is your publish instance configured: What runmodes are you using? Did you use "nosamplecontent"? Even if you did, you should still be able to log into the system console. Are you sure there are no other exceptions/errors appearing during start of AEM in error.log?

Regards,

Opkar

Administrator

Hi 

This doesn’t help with CRX/de issue, but if the goal is to examine state of the bundles, perhaps following curl cmdlet can be used to fetch the status (assuming Basic Authentication is enabled):

# curl -L -u <admin_user>:<admin_password> localhost:4502/system/console/bundles/.json

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

thank for reply.

Currently I found the bypass way to access publisher bundles. I can go to crx/explorer and input username password. then go to system/console/bundles.

But for publisher crx/de I still can not access.

Level 2

Hi, We had exact same issue. Here is how we solved it.

Go to useradmin -> check anonymous user permission. It should have access to its own profile. For example : /home/users/a/sdfsdfwefwefwf something like this.

Once you provide the access, it should work as expected.

Level 2

We are getting the same error, after upgrade on one of the publish server.

*ERROR* [FelixStartLevel] com.adobe.cq.upgradesexecutor.Activator OSGI installer finished and the upgrade task condition was not satisfied. Executing installed upgrade tasks but most likely one of the mandatory upgrade tasks was not executed. Please check the log file.

*ERROR* [qtp2047663599-4009] com.day.crx.delite.impl.servlets.InitServlet Error while retrieving infos

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at com.day.crx.delite.impl.servlets.InitServlet.getFormattedName(InitServlet.java:126)

Level 2

Yes. it works after giving permission to "anonymous" user in crx/explorer. But what went wrong in publish instance upgrade.