Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

[AEM Gems | 9th October 2024] Unlocking the Power of AEM Sites: Master the Content Management APIs

Administrator

kautuk_sahni_0-1672810566214.jpeg

Register at: https://adobe.ly/4g6TYck 

Session Details

In this session, we'll show you how AEM Sites are evolving with the latest API-first patterns to enhance your content management strategy. Discover advanced OpenAPI standards for seamless CRUD operations, learn about Adobe I/O's eventing and webhook capabilities for automating content processes, and explore new REST APIs for streamlining translation workflows. Expect great content, practical demonstrations, and actionable takeaways that you can apply immediately.

Housekeeping details:

1. Duration: 60 minutes including 10 minutes of Q&A
  2. Audience: Technical Teams of Customers, Partners, and Adobe Employees
  3. Recording and slides will be made available to the public after the session
  4. The session is free of charge, registration will be required
  5. View the webinar archive at https://Adobe.com/go/gems

Session Schedule

Wednesday, October 9, 2024, | 8 am PDT OR 5 pm CEST OR 8.30 pm IST

Speaker(s)

Gilles Knobloch - Director of Engineering at Adobe, Prashant Kumar Singh - Computer Scientist at Adobe, Mathias Siegel - Principal Product Manager at Adobe & Andreea Miruna Moise - Engineering Manager at Adobe

Don't forget to register yourself for this session using the registration link shared above. 

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kautuk_sahni 
I think Event date is not correct is not correct at Event link. It shows 4th Sept 2024 and calendar invite also had 4th Sept

arunpatidar_0-1725096485614.png

Arun Patidar

Administrator

Hi Arun,

Thanks for pointing this out. That’s odd—I’m seeing the date as October 9th. New events are typically cloned from the most recent event in the pipeline, so the October 9th event would have been cloned from the September 4th one, which hasn't happened yet. When it was initially published, it was corrected right away. I’m not sure if this could be an issue with the load balancer’s cache invalidation, but it does show October 9th on my end. Could you please try clearing your cache and checking again?

Appreciate your help in bringing this to our attention!

kautuk_sahni_0-1725097069758.png

Kautuk Sahni