Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Add style to RTE 6.3 <ul> or <li> element?

Level 3

In rich text editor AEM 6.3 , it is possible to add the style class to the <ul> or <li> element.

I would like to add this to convert bullet list to checklist and for this added custom condition in listplugin.js . Project requirement is to rt, numbered and checklist.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Yes we can add custom style to the RTE. Please have a look at this reference article:- Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM 63 - Touch UI RTE (Rich Text Editor) Color Picke...

Another reference thread:- injecting custom css styles for html tags generated by RTE

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Yes we can add custom style to the RTE. Please have a look at this reference article:- Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM 63 - Touch UI RTE (Rich Text Editor) Color Picke...

Another reference thread:- injecting custom css styles for html tags generated by RTE

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

Thanks its helped alot and finally I added css class successfully.

Thanka for all the help. I really appreciate

Level 1

Hi peter,

I Got Similar requirement, for me i have to make <ul> bullet a bit larger .

What need to be done for this?

@kautuk_sahni @peterw13024062 

Level 2

Hi, I have a similar requirement. Could you please help me in below implementation.

In RTE Component of AEM - unordered list by default provides "." bullet list.

I need to provide an option to make list with checkmark bullets.

If we add some style (by configuring styles nodes) for list, then markup is generating as below.

<ul> <li> <span class="abc">Line One</span> </li> <li> <span class="abc">Line Two</span> </li> </ul> 

so whatever changes made( colored check mark or font) are applying to whole li content.

i need to insert a class in ul so that i can control default "." bullets behavior with some other list type.

on applying of style to ul div my source should look like

<ul class="abc"> <li>Line One</li> <li>Line Two</li> </ul> 

How can i achieve this in RTE. is any custom list plugin changes required? or can we achieve by properties?

Thanks in advance.