Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I want to provide access to client user for editable templates

Level 3

Hi team, I have a scenario that one of our client user wants access to editable templates. So that he can edit and add new components to that template if required at his own. How can I give him the access to do so kindly help me to know the procedure. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @VedhaSri 

The template-authors group is the group used to manage access to templates and comes standard with AEM.

Please try adding the user to the group

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @VedhaSri 

The template-authors group is the group used to manage access to templates and comes standard with AEM.

Please try adding the user to the group

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hi @VedhaSri ,

As per the answer suggested by @aanchal-sikka please add the client user to "template-authors". In addition to that please visit this article [0] to understand necessary permission for template editing.

• The template-authors Group: The template-authors group is the group used to manage access to templates and comes standard with AEM, but is empty. Users must be added to the group for the project/site.

[0]: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/platform/templates/page-tem...

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh 

Administrator

@VedhaSri Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni