Expand my Community achievements bar.

Video landscape bug and content not able to save offline in app published

Level 1

Hello everyone,

i have found a bug on a video in full screen mode. When i change the display in landscape mode and click the close button (video in landscape mode), i always have this bug. If I swipe to return at Home (main content), sometimes i see a white band that covers part of the contents of the app.

Slack for iOS Upload.png.jpeg  Slack for iOS Upload-1.png.jpeg

Another thing… Why i can’t save the collection published on my device? Obviously, i have set the option to enable the user to download the content. So why not work?

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 17.17.39.png

The bug is working on iPad and iPhone with iOS 9.1 and iOS 9.2, and the "save offline action" not work at all, on both Android and iOS.

Who can help me?

Here the links for test the published app:

Apple Store apple.co/1Ruvjhr

Google Play bit.ly/1O6rKf1

Thanks,

Fabio

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Fabio, thanks for bringing the bug to our attention, I reported the bug to the dev team. Note that if you rotate the device a couple times it fixes itself up.

For saving a collection, is it possible that the collection is associated with a retail product ID? That may be the issue.

Level 1

We have fixed the issue for collection, with your suggestion. Great!

But the other bug is already here.

Please note that the app is available for download in the app store, so we're in a critical and bad situation, for a problem not created by our team, you know.

How we can have an update feedback from the status of dev team working on?

Employee

Fabio, for the video bug the team just got it reported, so I have no update on a delivery time frame. I would suggest you contact tech support and open a case if you want to track progress because they can associate a case ID with the incident.