Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Update of articles, which aren't in a collection, doesn't work

Level 2

Is there any special to regard if I want to change the content of an article, which isn't in a collection?

There is a link from a normal article (in collection) to this article (not in collection).

I've exported a new .article-file, updated it at the portal, published it again and taped the preview button.

Was there anything wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I checked with the team and, unfortunately, you're right There's no way to update an article that's outside of a collection on any of the three platforms. The only way it'll get updated is when it gets removed from the device when we clean up to make room for new downloaded content.

Neil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hmm, interesting. We should be detecting that case and automatically retrieving the latest article. What platform are you on? iOS? Android? Windows?

Neil

Correct answer by
Employee

I checked with the team and, unfortunately, you're right There's no way to update an article that's outside of a collection on any of the three platforms. The only way it'll get updated is when it gets removed from the device when we clean up to make room for new downloaded content.

Neil