Expand my Community achievements bar.

Icons not-so-high resolution

Level 2

I'm trying to build in some of my own navigation tools by having a set of collections at the top of each browse page that lead back to other categories. I've created icons for these, but can't seem to get them to show up with sharp quality. I've tried both .jpg and .png at high resolutions, large dimensions, everything.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong. Below is an example of an icon, and what I'm seeing on my iPad mini.

featured.pngIMG_0462.PNG

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello,

I ran a quick test using your image as an Article image and it seems to come out just fine on my iPad Air 8.4.1 - see attached

Can you tell us a bit more about how you produced the top navigation bar holding all your buttons?

Test.png

EDIT: sorry just realised you explained already .. will give it a try today

Employee Advisor

Hi again, in all the tests I've carried out, I've not been able to see any quality degradation but I've not had the chance to test on an iPad Mini.

You may want to try and re-save that graphic file to see if that makes any difference at your end or test on a different device but ultimately I'd advise that you call support directly so someone can look into this more closely and maybe even access your project to see all elements of your configuration.