Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

i need to update my live ipad DPS 2014 app, do i need to resubmit the whole .ipa DPS 2015 file package to itunes connect again ???

Level 2

Hi again !!!!!

i need to update my live ipad DPS 2014 app with an iphone and ipad version, do i need to resubmit the whole and new .ipa DPS 2015 file package to itunes connect again ??? or just update the actual 2014 folio with the new collection DPS 2015 ??? with the migration tool ???

anyone please !!! totally confused !!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Here's an article about the steps you need to take to migrate your app from DPS 2014 (folios) to DPS 2015.

Digital Publishing Solution Help | Stratagies for upgrading apps from DPS to DPS 2015

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

As i understand your needs, you have to migrate your actual folio in dps2105, they will be autommatically "converted" as collection.

than you will have to build the home collection with layout and card and Information on collection and article must be updated, specially collextion and article image to fit the layout you've made.

And at the end, yes build another App and submit it to AppleStore.

Correct answer by
Employee

Here's an article about the steps you need to take to migrate your app from DPS 2014 (folios) to DPS 2015.

Digital Publishing Solution Help | Stratagies for upgrading apps from DPS to DPS 2015

Level 2

Thaks a lot Bob and everybody !!!!

Level 2

Thanks a lot !!! great Info !!!!  regards !!!