Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to customize app interface in DPS 2015?

Level 1

Hello DPS community,

i'm trying to set up an app with Adobe DPS 2015 so I'm using the web interface app builder for this.

I managed to set up articles in a collection, but i cannot find any options to customize the viewer interface.

Is there any way to set the color of the status bar? Can i customize the sidebar menu on the left side which is connected to the burger menu icon?

Thanks for clarification or useful links about DPS 2015 customization.

Kind regards,

Carsten

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Level 1

Yes, i've seen this. I hoped there is a way to alter the sliding menu on the left side. It seems, this is a standard behaviour which cannot be altered yet. All the apps with colored menu/title/navigations bars must have been done with older version of DPS. Thank you for your quick reply.

Employee

You can change the items in the menu, it's controlled by what's in your top-level collection. You can't change the colour of the app chrome/menu, however.

Neil

Level 1

Hi Neil, sorry for my late reply and thank you very much for this clarification.