Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error in publish after migrating from DPS (Woodwing)

Level 3

For the last three nights I have recieved this error when publishing collections migrated from old DPS (created with Woodwing). Does anyone else have the same error?

The collection was not published.

Publish failed. Please try again later. [pubs-5000]

Select Publish to try again.

This is just a test, we still use old DPS for production. The next morning publishing is always Ok.

Skjermbilde 2015-11-05 21.42.03.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

‌After you publish the collection, it shows up in Products & Subscriptions in the Portal. But you can't publish the collection because -- I suspect -- the Publication Date of the migrated folio is set in the near future. I believe that's why you can publish a migrated collection the following morning. Check the Publication Date setting in your Woodwing environment. Of course, I could be off the mark here, but it is a possibility.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

‌I would guess that this is a Publication Date issue. In DPS 2015, you cannot publish a collection associated with a Product that has an Availability Date set in the future. Check the Availabilty Date settings for the migrated Product IDs.

Level 3

Where is the Availability Date configured?

Level 3

OK, found the Products&Sub-page.

The Product ID is actually not at this page at all.

But the first collection I published, is now aviable with a ProductID on the Products&Sub-page.

Could the problem be that the ID is not generated at the same time as the migration of the collection?

Correct answer by
Employee

‌After you publish the collection, it shows up in Products & Subscriptions in the Portal. But you can't publish the collection because -- I suspect -- the Publication Date of the migrated folio is set in the near future. I believe that's why you can publish a migrated collection the following morning. Check the Publication Date setting in your Woodwing environment. Of course, I could be off the mark here, but it is a possibility.