Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

dps 2015 - start point

Level 3

just wanted to check in and ask the following questions.

www.publish.adobe.com - is this where you login to start using dps2015?  because when I log in... it still says beta.  Im assuming that this is just until the end of the dps extension period?

another question: "Request Analytics Essentials for apps account" is greyed out. should i be able to request at this time?

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

That's the company name given to your account when you signed up for the beta. When you sign up for a trial, or your current DPS account is provisioned for DPS 2015, the company name will be your actual company name and won't have "beta" after it.

Neil

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

http://publish.adobe.com/ is the address. Where do you see "beta"? Can you post a screenshot?

Are you on a trial account or are you a current DPS customer? I don't believe you can access that button unless you have a paid DPS account.

Neil

Correct answer by
Employee

That's the company name given to your account when you signed up for the beta. When you sign up for a trial, or your current DPS account is provisioned for DPS 2015, the company name will be your actual company name and won't have "beta" after it.

Neil

Level 3

do you have an idea how long it take to get the account provisioned? I remember requesting this almost 2 weeks ago.

Employee

Hi,

Can you send an email to dps-account-request@adobe.com with your companyname and the AdobeID of your current DPS account.

All accounts for DPS Enterprise customers have been provisioned.

-Klaasjan