Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DPS 2015 Entitlement

Former Community Member

Hi All,

Before I implemented one for my company using Entitlement Server V2 for DPS 2014.

If my company want to integrated this Entitlement Server to DPS 2015, what should I do? If there need to edit the phone files inside api folders and DB structure?

Thanks,

T

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The Direct Entitlement V2 hasn't been changed for DPS 2015. It works in the same way as it does for DPS 2014(classic).

In case you are using one of our implementation for Direct Entitlement, such as :

a) Direct entitlement starter kit (Updated) | Adobe Developer Connection

or

b) Your Direct Entitlement Service | Adobe Developer Connection

then you will just need to mention the integrator ID in the Project Settings/ Direct Entitlement and everything should be up and running.

However, if you are using this implementation : c) How to install the DPS Entitlement Server | Adobe Developer Connection, this one is not quite suitable for DPS 2015 unless you make some modifications in the source code, in order to the .article files instead of the .folio files.

Hope this is useful to you,

Thanks,

Andrei

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The Direct Entitlement V2 hasn't been changed for DPS 2015. It works in the same way as it does for DPS 2014(classic).

In case you are using one of our implementation for Direct Entitlement, such as :

a) Direct entitlement starter kit (Updated) | Adobe Developer Connection

or

b) Your Direct Entitlement Service | Adobe Developer Connection

then you will just need to mention the integrator ID in the Project Settings/ Direct Entitlement and everything should be up and running.

However, if you are using this implementation : c) How to install the DPS Entitlement Server | Adobe Developer Connection, this one is not quite suitable for DPS 2015 unless you make some modifications in the source code, in order to the .article files instead of the .folio files.

Hope this is useful to you,

Thanks,

Andrei

Former Community Member

Thanks Andrei, I tested it (using the b options-before we used). But when try to access the protected article it said "This article is not available for preview".

No worries, we will not implementing this soon, since we have another deadline project till the end of next year.

Thx