Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

dps 2015 - start point

Level 3

just wanted to check in and ask the following questions.

www.publish.adobe.com - is this where you login to start using dps2015?  because when I log in... it still says beta.  Im assuming that this is just until the end of the dps extension period?

another question: "Request Analytics Essentials for apps account" is greyed out. should i be able to request at this time?

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

That's the company name given to your account when you signed up for the beta. When you sign up for a trial, or your current DPS account is provisioned for DPS 2015, the company name will be your actual company name and won't have "beta" after it.

Neil

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

http://publish.adobe.com/ is the address. Where do you see "beta"? Can you post a screenshot?

Are you on a trial account or are you a current DPS customer? I don't believe you can access that button unless you have a paid DPS account.

Neil

Correct answer by
Employee

That's the company name given to your account when you signed up for the beta. When you sign up for a trial, or your current DPS account is provisioned for DPS 2015, the company name will be your actual company name and won't have "beta" after it.

Neil

Level 3

do you have an idea how long it take to get the account provisioned? I remember requesting this almost 2 weeks ago.

Employee

Hi,

Can you send an email to dps-account-request@adobe.com with your companyname and the AdobeID of your current DPS account.

All accounts for DPS Enterprise customers have been provisioned.

-Klaasjan