Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Does DPS2015 support Private Distribution?

Level 2

I have been asked to find out if Adobe hosts articles on it's servers in the 2015 version of Digital Publishing Solution.

My client needs to make sure all  content stays on their own managed servers, for security of information reasons.

They need to distribute an internal publication to 'partners' but it's very important that the information stays within the company.

So in summary. The client's digital publishing requirement is Private Distribution, with restricted and timebound limits to articles. Both App and Collections/Articles need to be hosted on their servers, and distributed using MDM, with restricted, password protected access to the app, and the ability to remove articles that contain out-of-date info.

Is all this possible with the new version DPS, or is content still hosted on Adobe Secured Servers?

It's a DPS2015 deal-clincher.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

All content in DPS 2015 is hosted on Adobe servers. You can distribute the apps via MDM, and we'll be releasing support soon for restricted collections (login required to view content), and you can unpublish content that is no longer relevant.

Neil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

All content in DPS 2015 is hosted on Adobe servers. You can distribute the apps via MDM, and we'll be releasing support soon for restricted collections (login required to view content), and you can unpublish content that is no longer relevant.

Neil

Level 2

Thanks for prompt reply. So how do Adobe guarantee security of information, for private distribution?

Employee

Hi Rebecca,

I suggest speaking with one of our sales reps. They have a detailed security whitepaper they can share that walks through how information is stored and transferred in DPS.

Neil