Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Banner linking to card

Level 3

Is there a rule somewhere that says banners will always fill the width of the screen?

Here's what's happening:

I have a 12 column layout. I want a 6x2 card to pull a banner that will link to a website. I have designed an ad at a 6:2 ratio and uploaded it as my banner image. I have created a card at 6x2 (full image) and card mapped it to pull my banner and the 6x2 card. For some crazy reason it is cropping the banner to 2 rows tall but it spans the entire width (12 columns). I can go in and change the card to all different widths and it doesn't change anything in my collection layout. It seems like a bug to me, but I can't do anything to fix it. Have tried logging out of preflight and the portal. Help!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Figured it out. Duh...I had a previous banner set to the same priority. Thank You!! That took me way too long to figure out!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

This sounds like whatever mapping rule you have set up isn't applying the card you think to your banner. How did you set up the mapping rule?

Neil

Level 3

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 2.30.32 PM.png

Here is the mapping rule

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 2.31.08 PM.png

Here is the banner. I didn't put much metadata in. At this point I'm just trying to get it all laid out. Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 3

Figured it out. Duh...I had a previous banner set to the same priority. Thank You!! That took me way too long to figure out!