Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Background image not uploading...

Level 5

Okay - there seems to be a bit of a bug with the Image upload process - for backgrounds. Once you upload the new image and watch it load in the portal, you click DONE, and the collection you were editing doesn't say 'Out of date'. Stays on 'published'. I've signed out, and also refreshed the page - and also gone back through the menu and back in to the article. No joy!

Any magic spells would be appreciated...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This is a bug. We are working on it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Okay - I opened the image file, saved as a JPG on top of itself. And now the Collection has updated.

Bit weird...

Level 5

Hmmm.... I've discovered that to force the Collection to notice there has been a change, you have to go into the properties and fake a change, so the new image uploads.

Level 3

Agree.  When updating an image that is the same exact pixel size, you need to 'trick' the system and upload a different image, click Done.  Then go back to the image you want and reload it.  The portal will accept the new image.

Correct answer by
Employee

This is a bug. We are working on it.