Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Article unavailable in web viewer

Level 2

Though my content, collections, and layouts are published, when I connect to the URL of my web viewer and browse into an article, the page displays an error:

We're sorry

This article is unavailable

bhg-not-available.jpg

Any recommendation as to actions I am missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It sounds like the content is being metered in your app. The collection in which the articles appear has a Product ID associated with it. When you edit this Product ID in the Products & Subscriptions Dashboard, is it set to Entitled or Restricted? If you set the collection's Product ID to Free, all articles within that collection will be available. If you don't want that collection to be free--if you want to require a purchase or sign-in--then you should edit article properties and change the Article Access from "Metered" or "Protected" to "Free." Publish and check again.

If that doesn't work, let us know.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

It sounds like the content is being metered in your app. The collection in which the articles appear has a Product ID associated with it. When you edit this Product ID in the Products & Subscriptions Dashboard, is it set to Entitled or Restricted? If you set the collection's Product ID to Free, all articles within that collection will be available. If you don't want that collection to be free--if you want to require a purchase or sign-in--then you should edit article properties and change the Article Access from "Metered" or "Protected" to "Free." Publish and check again.

If that doesn't work, let us know.