Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Anyone had this issue: Invalid Toolchain??

Level 1

I recently submitted my App (Newsstand App) for reviewing on iTunes Connect and got rejected for the following reason:

"Invalid Toolchain - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software.

Once these issues have been corrected, use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect. Choose the new binary on the app’s Details page in My Apps on iTunes Connect, and click Submit for Review."

Has someone had the same issue? Is it a Beta issue with Adobe DPS?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I just checked the Apple Developer forums and a number of individuals reported the same problem. I am seeing indications in the same forums that this is working again. Have you tried again recently?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

How did you build the iOS app? Using the desktop App Builder or the apps tab at http://publish.adobe.com/? How did you sign the app before uploading it to Apple?

Neil

Correct answer by
Employee

I just checked the Apple Developer forums and a number of individuals reported the same problem. I am seeing indications in the same forums that this is working again. Have you tried again recently?

Level 1

I created the app through publish.adobe.com and signing it with the Adobe DPS App Signing Tool.