Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

adobe edge animations are full functional on iphone in adobe dps ??? i guess no???

Level 2

Hi !!! is adobe edge animations are functional with iphone ??? because my edge animations in the iphone are completely out of size and all malfunction !!! ok functionality in ipad, buy not in iphone !! Anyone please ???

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Make sure that the HTML content you are animating is responsive and give it another try.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Make sure that the HTML content you are animating is responsive and give it another try.

Level 2

Hi Rafi thanks a lot !!!!

im doing all my indesign layouts 768x1024 for ipad size and everything looks perfect in ipad and iphone, without the exception of the edge animations in iPhone , in edge im using the 1024x768 stage size, but when the animations start in the iphone it turns double sized !!!

What im doing wrong ????

Level 2

HTML responsive ??? im sorry im just a rookie in the dps and in edge, just a designer not a programmer !!!! can you please explain with more detail please ??? i  know the term responsive in html web language.... i mean, do i need to build the edge layout animations in a particular way or some etc ???

Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor knowledge !!!

Level 5

Hi. There is a setting in Edge Animate that you can check. Of course this only scales content. True responsive content may look different on a phone vs. web vs. tablet as far as the actual design/layout.

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 12.58.28 PM.png

Jeff

Level 2

wow ok thanks a lot Rafi !!! im gonna try it again and modified all the edge animations with this settings  !!!! thanks a lot !!!! great answer !!!!