Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

SharePoint and AEM Forms (AEM 6.5)

Level 3

We are wanting to use SharePoint to store the information gathered by an AEM Form. There seems to have been a connector in AEM 6.4 but I believe this was deprecated in 6.5. It appears that REST may be the way to go but we are not familiar with it and cannot find an example that is simple enough for us to follow. I've also seen CDATA has a JDBC driver and ODBC driver for SharePoint but not sure if these would work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

7 Replies

Employee

MS Sharepoint connector is still supported in 6.5, as per the screenshot from AEM Forms 6.5 Configuration Manager below:

Mayank_Tiwari_1-1643986347669.png

Also, you may refer to this documentation to configure the same.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/forms/administrator-help/connect-conte...

Level 3

I am not sure where the Forms Configuration Manager is. I have never seen that. Can you direct me please?

Employee

Yes, you may run the configurationManager executable from <AEMFormsInstallationFolder>/configurationManager/bin folder.

Level 3

I'm not sure where that is. Is it in the quickstart folder? We did not install our AEM Forms. It was installed by our CSE at AMS.

Employee

Seems like you are using AEM Forms OSGi. The info which I have shared above is applicable to AEM Forms JEE installation. MS sharepoint connector is not supported in 6.5 OSGi but it is supported in JEE flavor.