Expand my Community achievements bar.

we are facing the form layout issue when we configure the new add button is not showing and the button size is also expand in form layout pop up

Level 1

we are facing the form layout issue when we configure the new add button is not showing and the button size is also expand in form layout pop up plz give the We are experiencing issues with the form layout. The new "Add" button is not appearing, and the button size is expanding in the form layout pop-up. Please provide a solution to this problem.proper solution how can we solve these We are encountering an issue with the form layout. The new "Add" button is not visible, and the button size is expanding in the form layout pop-up. Please provide a solution to address this problem.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Tushar,

I don’t see any AEM Forms used in the attached screenshot. If you are referring to the form layout in the component dialog and it’s a Sites core component, it's better to raise the issue on the AEM Core WCM Components GitHub page.

Level 1

third.jpgsecond.jpgFirst.jpg

The above images show the problem. Please resolve my issue.

Problem Step:

1) Click on Content Tree, then click on Configure. Then open the Dialogue Box. In that Dialogue Box, we created a new content section. It is provided only once. When we create new content, the add option is not visible, and the existing button is a layout change.