Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New to AEM 6.3

Level 2

Hi all

I m new to AEM 6.3. I need to know what are the steps to import an existing Livecycle XFA form into AEM in order to work? And how to deploy the forms

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In order to create an Adaptive form based on an XFA Form template, you need to associate the template with the form using form model tab. Below document mentions the approach along with the necessary screenshot, please try this and let us know if you need any help further.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an adaptive form

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you help me with detail on how and where did you store the form in the previous version and what version of LiveCycle were you using previously?

Level 2

Thanks for your reply

I have created a form using livecycle ES3. i have heard that AEM can export the fields from existing livecycle form and create AEM form? Could you please help me on that please?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In order to create an Adaptive form based on an XFA Form template, you need to associate the template with the form using form model tab. Below document mentions the approach along with the necessary screenshot, please try this and let us know if you need any help further.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an adaptive form